Monday, May 4, 2009

M.I.A.

Yeah, I kind of fell off the face of the blogosphere this past week. I've been reading and checking in on everyone, but I just haven't had much to say here. I'm just waiting for this cycle to get started and trying to find ways to keep my mind off of it. I've been reading The Secret again and I'm trying to just put positive vibes out there, know that this is going to work, and leave it at that. The operative word there is "trying". It's SOOO hard!! E's a big believer in it and I think if anyone can manifest a pregnancy with their mind, I think it's him. Lucky me!

But it's finally really almost here. Tomorrow I take my last BCP. Friday I go in for my baseline b/w and u/s. Hopefully, we'll start stims that day, too. I'll also have my next acupuncture treatment on Friday. I'm totally looking forward to that.

To help with the distractions, I'm out of town for work and today was super busy. Tomorrow will be even busier (thanks to a stupid, lazy coworker who isn't pulling her weight) and I won't get home until about 11 p.m. The hotel I'm staying in is really nice, too. Of course I miss E and the fur people, but it's kind of nice to just grab some take out and veg in front of the TV. I just finished an awesome veggie/tofu bowl, and as soon as I finish reading my materials to be ready for tomorrow (see lazy b*$&h above) I'm going to take a hot bath and call it a day.

1 comment:

  1. WOW - we are on the exact timeline together! YEAH!!! I go in for basline u/s thursday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete